Monday 16 August 2010

Session 1 - Campaign Beginnings...

Practitioner – Inspired Youth

Session Aims:
  • Explore the project plan
  • Begin to explore personal experience
  • Decide on themes
  • Decide on BLOG activity

The first task was to talk through the project schedule and to make some agreements as to how we could work best together as a group.   We then discussed each proposed activity and how we could use the artforms to help explore and express collective and individual experience.

The group were encouraged to think of a suitable name for their project, there were a number of good suggestions;

Who am I?
This is me!
I Get By...
I'm here to live
Keep Listening
See Me Hear Me
Amplified Sensitivity
The Demons of my Life
My Humanity
Warts & All
Perceptions of My Mind

The group finally settled on "mind me..." which they felt was personal and could be read in different ways such as a statement, a request, a demand or something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment