Thursday 16 September 2010

Mind Me : Poems and Thoughts


Here are some words and poems created by the group





When I'm feeling really down
I bake some cakes, pass them around
When my anger comes to the fore
I'll knead the dough til my arms are sore
I hate to feel the way I do
the feeling low, the feeling blue
But as I bake or knead the dough
I feel the tension start to go
The finished cakes look good to eat
But the kitchens not looking neat
I'll bake and bake to relieve the stress
But oh my god the kitchen's a mess


Do young children these days know good food
The rubbish they eat will do them no good
They throw the wrappers on the floor
Nobody seems to care anymore
The only thing that can be said
Is the pigeons of Stockton are well fed


This is my life
Look at me
Maybe life is a stage
And I'm its biggest performer


All the worlds a stage
Just some don't use it




I like to talk to the fella upstairs
When life is good
And when life is hard
Sometimes I ask why, why we?
I just like to make sure he still recognises me
The cosmic joker



They stop and stare
Look and glare
They make their judgements
Without a care
They don't know me
Or who I am
Their words are harmful

No comments:

Post a Comment